Lifecare Hospital respects your privacy and does not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information collected on this site. Any information that you give will be treated in a careful and secure manner. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. This statement explains how we may collect and use information about you through our various websites.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies, want to exercise your right to see a copy of the information that we hold about you, or think that information we hold about you may need to be corrected, please send an email to email@example.com.
We do not seek to identify individual visitors unless they volunteer their contact details through one of the forms on the site. Various forms on our site invite you to submit your contact details and other information about yourself or your organization, or to send us emails which may, of course, also identify you. In each case, the purpose for which you are invited to give us information is clear. We will only use your details to send you information from Lifecare Hospital that you have specifically requested to receive.
If you no longer wish to receive such information, kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
. We will not use your information for purposes that are not clear when you provide your details, and will not disclose it outside of the Lifecare Hospital, except in very limited circumstances and only with your agreement or where we are legally obliged to do so.
The Lifecare Hospital strives to protect the security of information that you provide, and will comply at all time with its statutory and any other obligations in this regard.
Be wary of fake job offers circulated on behalf of Lifecare Hospital Musaffah by certain individuals/entities claiming to be representatives, affiliates or permitted assigns, under contract with Lifecare Hospital Musaffah.
At Lifecare Hospital Musaffah we do not:
- Send job offers from any domain name other than our registered website, much less from free email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.
2. Authorise anyone, or seek or call upon payments or fee of any nature from job applicants.
3. Our offers to potential employees are always made directly by Lifecare Hospital Musaffah and not by any third parties.
- Lifecare Hospital Musaffah will not be responsible to anyone relying or acting upon an employment offer not directly made by Lifecare Hospital Musaffah].
- Anyone making an employment offer in return for monetary or other type of gain is not authorised by Lifecare Hospital Musaffah and is not offering any approved job.
- Lifecare Hospital Musaffah reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.